Just a few random Friday thoughts…
1. This is happening tomorrow and I'm super excited! I don't eat oysters but I do enjoy live music and day drinking outside.
2. Last weekend was my anniversary. I spent the morning running 18 miles because I'm the worst girlfriend ever. Boyfriend bought me flowers because he is the best.
3. I'm the least girly-girl ever but after 27 years I finally figured out how to curl my hair. I shouldn't be nearly as proud of myself as I am.
4. Found a random Asian store and bought so many snack: chocolate and strawberry poki, shishito peppers, hi chews, wasabi peas. I love snacks.
5. I've been reading this book all week. I'm about half way through and I'm loving it!
That's all for now. Happy Friday!
1. I got on the scale today and it was a disaster. I'm up almost 20 pounds from where I was in January. I know I've gained a little because I've been running/eating more, but I'm pretty sure most of it is due to alcohol. Whoops. Might be time to cut back a little.
2. I'm running a race tomorrow – the NYRR Autism Speaks 4 Miles of Hope. Last time I did a 4-miler I ran it in 42:38. I'd love to beat that, even by a few seconds, by I'm not expecting that to happen. Like I said, I'm almost 20 lbs heavier, which definitely does not translate to faster running times for me.
3. And then I'm going to AC! I'm spending the weekend there to celebrate a friends birthday and I'm pretty excited. So yeah….that cutting back on booze thing obviously can't start this weekend….
4. I ran out of GUs and shot blocks so I used gummy bears for my long run. Possibly one of the best decisions I have made lately.
5. I found my new favorite snack. I'm not a huge almond butter person but this Cocoa + Coconut Barney Butter is one of the best things to happen to me. I've been putting it everything – apples, bananas, toast, spoons….to die for.
That's all. Hope everyone has a great weekend!