1. Five salads a week. I eat [at least] 35 meals a week – there's no reason five of those can't be salads. It's an easy way to get in my veggies for the day.
2. Foam roll every day. I loathe foam rolling but it always makes me feel so much better so I have to do it. Even five minutes is better than nothing!
3. Limit sweets and treats. Stop going overboard on sweets. I don't need to eat cupcakes/candy/ice cream/chocolate everyday.
4. Go apple picking. Just sounds like a fun fall activity!
5. Try bike commuting. I'm a little nervous about biking in NYC but taking the subway can be so unpleasant.
6. Finish a half marathon. Hopefully that will happen this coming weekend!