1. I went running in Central Park this morning. I don't think I've been there since the fall so it was definitely nice to see it again. Sadly, most of the trees are still bare and part of the reservoir was blocked off, but it was good to be back.
5 super slow miles of running/walking in 58:20. Just feels nice to be outside and moving again.
2. Boyfriend bought a Nespresso machine for easter and I'm officially addicted. I'm usually just a French press coffee kind of girl but now I've been drinking all these fancy drinks. It makes a cappucino in like 7 seconds. It's hard to say no to that.
3. I bought a pair of shorts at Nike the other day because they were on sale and when I got home they were ridiculously tiny. Like trying-to-suffocate-my-thighs tiny. I knew they looked a bit small in the store but this is absurd.
Both of these are size small! I hate you, Nike.
4. I'm leaving for Boston this afternoon and I'm not looking forward to sitting in the car for five hours. However, I am looking forward to getting my hands on some of that Mary Lou's coffee that Carrots n Cake is always talking about…..
5. I went to dinner last night with full intentions of being healthy….but then somehow this happened: a mac & cheese & bacon pie. How can you see something like this on the menu and not order it? I almost died from happiness.